St. Paddy’s Day is just around the corner. How about a little Irish cheer in the form of a mouth watering bundt cake? This recipe is direct from White Tail Ridge Bed & Breakfast and boasts just enough Bailey’s Irish Cream to bring you the luck of the Irish!
White Tail Ridge B&B Irish Cream Bundt Cake
Makes 12 Servings
Cake: Glaze: 1 c chopped pecans ½ c butter 1 pkg yellow cake mix ¼ c water 3.4 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix 1 c sugar 4 lg eggs ¼ c Irish Cream liqueur ¼ c water ½ c vegetable or canola oil ¾ c Irish Cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease & flour 10-in bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan.
- In a lg bowl, combine cake & pudding mixes. Add eggs, water, oil, & liqueur. Beat for 5 min at high speed. Pour batter over nuts in pan.
- Bake 60 min, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool for 10 min in pan.
- Prepare glaze while cake cools. Combine butter, water, & sugar in sm saucepan. Bring to boil & continue boiling for 5 min, stirring constantly. Remove from heat & stir in liqueur.
- Invert cake onto serving dish. Prick top & sides of cake. Spoon glaze over top & brush onto sides of cake. Allow cake to absorb glaze; repeat until all glaze is used.